Swedsoft welcomes you to the seminar Open source from a business perspective on Thursday April 22nd 13:00-16:00.
Open source has evoloved, from being a replacement for proprietary software, to the creatíon of entirely new business models. During this seminar you will get to listen to experts talking about how they work with open source from a business perspective in their organisations and the journeys they have made. They will present challenges, opportunities and why open source can be a good business choice.
You will get the opportunity to listen to:
- Serge Lachapelle, Director of Product Management, Google Workspace.
- Gunnar Nilsson, Open Source Strategies, Ericsson
- Carl-Eric Mols, Open Source Strategist, Addalot and former Head of open source Sony Mobile
- Gianfranco Gabassi, Redhat
- Patrik Backman, General Partner, OpenOcean and co-founder MariaDB