In this list there’s only the English seminars and courses. For more, in Swedish, please visit the Swedish article.
In these times, many want to take the opportunity to learn something new, while there are limited resources for this more than time. Therefore, together with members from universities and organizations, we have put together this list of courses and lectures that are available for professionals.
The list below is broken down based on if they are available now, soon and similar lists or platforms that provide courses.
- Course: Software Safety and Security
Introduction to safety and security, modeling, program analysis, other aspects of safety + security. Lecture materials and recordings are freely accessible.
- Course: Elements of AI
The Elements of AI is a free online course to encourage as broad a group of people as possible to learn what AI is, what can (and can’t) be done with AI, and how to start creating AI methods.
- MOOC: One page with MOOCs by KTH – Several available now
You can find courses such as Digital transformation, High Performance Finite Element Modeling and Cyber-Physical Networks.
- MOOC: One page with MOOCs by Chalmers – Some available now, some in May
You can find courses such as Multi-Object Tracking for Automotive Systems and Decision-Making for Autonomous Systems.
- Seminars: Halmstad Colloqium – Open lectures by worldwide experts
International experts give a one hour lecture on their topic in software development and technology. YouTube movies.
- Podcast MOOC: Human-Centered Machine Learning
Pod-based short seminars on machine learning and service design.
- Course: Deep learning for professionals – Email Mattias Ohlsson for access
Course on deep learning, adjusted for professionals (i.e. people who work in the industry). Recorded lectures on advanced level.
- Course: Advanced Object Oriented Programming – Email Wojciech Mostowski for access
Recorded lectures from course on object oriented programming, basic level.
- MOOC: AI Class
AI Class sets out to improve general knowledge about Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL). The aim to increase understanding of how these techniques can be used to improve the use of large amounts of data.
- Course: Distributed Development and Outsourcing course
The course focuses on distributed projects and work in distributed teams, in which software development activities are carried out in multiple locations, and often in different countries.
- Course: Quality assurance – Certification of safety-critical (software) systems
The aim of this course is to give students insight about certification and about what it means to certify/self-assess safety- critical systems with focus on software system and to create a safety case, including a multi-concern perspective when needed and reuse opportunities, when appropriate.
- Workshop: Making Program Analysis Useful Together – April 22nd 13:00-15:00
At this workshop we would like to present what we have learned from an exploratory study of program analysis tools at Axis, explain our vision for how we make program analysis useful together, and above all we want to hear your thoughts.
- Workshop: Testing of Autonomous Systems – April 23rd 13:00-15:00
The primary intention of this workshop, is to gain better understanding in regards to the challenges faced by the industrial practitioners, as well as their different approaches to testing autonomous systems.
- Course: Quality assurance – Model based testing in practice – Starting May 4th
This course deals with model-based testing, a class of technologies shown to be effective and efficient in assessing the quality and correctness of large software systems.
- Course: Quality assurance – Regression testing and fault prediction – Starting May 4th
To get an in-depth understanding of techniques for selecting test cases that should be executed following changes to the software under test and to use software fault prediction models as a way to provide quality estimates using measurements from design and testing processes.
- Course: Systems-of-Systems Engineering – Starting May 4th
In contemporary society, almost everything is getting digital and connected. In the Systems-of-Systems Engineering course, you will learn the principles for how to make these digitalised systems collaborate effectively.
- Course: Deep Learning for Industrial Imaging – Starting May 11th
This course will teach you how to build convolutional neural networks. You will learn to design intelligent systems using deep learning for classification, annotation, and object recognition.
- Course: Predictive Data Analytics – Starting May 11th
The course will give insights in fundamental concepts of machine learning and actionable forecasting using predictive analytics. It will cover the key concepts to extract useful information and knowledge from big data sets for analytical modeling
- Several courses: Skills development within smart industry, digitalisation and IT – Different starting dates
This page lists courses in smart industry, digitalisation and IT with dates when they are scheduled to be given. If there is a big interest some courses can be started earlier.