This is a summary of the Swedish article.
Lindholmen Software Development day 2021 was this year arranged as a hybrid event, which enabled participation both on site and digitally. During the day, the participants listened to interesting speakers who discussed and problematized the challenges we will have to face in the future.
Six focus areas, where sustainability was the common thread, created focus and drive during the day. These were:
- Software technologies for sustainability – enablers
- Sustainability by connectivity
- Sustainable digitalization
- Sustainable digitalization sustainability in transportation
- Sustainability in healthcare
- Sustainability in platforms – business models
If you didn’t have the opportunity to attend the conference or want to see the presentations again, they are now available to watch here.
Lindholmen Software Development Day 2021 is organized by Swedsoft, Halmstad University, Ericsson, Region Halland, Volvo Cars, Volvo Group, Capgemini, WirelessCar, HiQ, Knowit, IBM, WirelessCar, Lindholmen Science Park AB, Nexxer, IBM, Knowledge Agency, Chalmers Tekniska University & University of Gothenburg.