This is a summary of the Swedish article.
Our spring meetings and autumn meetings are an important part of the members’ ability to influence Swedsoft. That is why we appreciate that so many of our members prioritized to attend a meeting that had to be moved from a networking opportunity to a digital meeting.
The new Swedsoft Board consists of:
- Richard Bunk, Combitech & Halmstad University – Chairman
- Birgitta Lundvik, Favro – Vice Chairman
- Aurore Belfrage
- Frida Andersson, Teknikföretagen
- Henrik Lönn, AB Volvo
- Maria Stranne, SKF – New board member
- Markus Borg, RISE
- Pelle Börjesson, Informator – New board member
A new nomination committee was also elected at the spring meeting. The nomination committee now consists of:
- Fredrik Paring, Cilbuper IT
- Anders Bratland, Raion
- Michael Mattsson, Blekinge University of Technology