With our new webinar series, you will get the opportunity to listen to interesting and current topics and hear of the very latest finds in areas related to software research. Once a month, starting February 8th with the webinar Industrial Cybersecurity Threats and how to deal with them, you will be able to connect for an hour full of new knowledge and inspiration.
Read and learn more on our upcoming events in the series:
- February 8th – Industrial Cybersecurity Threats and how to deal with them
- March 1st – AI & Cyber Security
- April 5th– Artificial Intelligence for Managers
- May 10th – Artificial and human intelligence through learning: Why industry 4.0 needs a human-centric perspective
- June 7th – Three universities & one course on digitalized production – Challenges and lessons learned
- September 6th – AI and ethics for engineers
About Software for professionals
The webinar series is a part of the Vinnova funded project “Kompetensbehov och kurser för yrkesverksamma inom IT och konkurrenskraftig produktion 2” and especially the learning4professionals.se part of the project.
Learning4professionals.se is a platform with the purpose to contribute to the continued development of industry’s skills development through courses specifically aimed at industry professionals, and by making the course offerings from universities easier to find.