Workshop: Software – an industry domain, or cross-domain practices?
Join us in Lund for an exciting workshop about software system development! Is software an industry domain or can we learn across domains about software? Come and share your experiences and ideas together with people from telecom, gaming, health, business intelligence, and academia!
When: March 2, kl 10-16
Where: MAPCI – Mobile and Pervasive Computing Institute at Lund University, located in Mobile Heights Center, Mobilvägen 10, Lund, bus stop Höjdpunkten (Lines 20, 166, 169 from Lund C, Airport buses from Malmö Airport)
10:00 Welcome and introduction. Stefan Andersson, Chairman of Swedsoft, Per Runeson, vice Chairman
10.15 Software in different industry domains. Johan Hoberg, King
11.00 Software in the health domain – Opportunities in emerging application areas. Bengt Stavenow, Region Skåne
11.30 Software of different size – everything is growing. Sten Minör, MAPCI och Anders Mattsson, Husqvarna
13:00 Machine learning and big data for software system developers
- Finding topics in Social Media and customer service data for mass market products, Olle Hagelin, Sony Mobile
- Impact analysis in safety critical systems development – Markus Borg, LTH
- Test case selection in massively configurable systems – Michael Unterkalmsteiner, BTH
- Navigating Information Overload Caused by Automated Testing – Nicklas Erman, Lars Andersson, Qlik
14:30 Panel: Software – made in Sweden.
What does it take to make Sweden excel in software?
Moderator Stefan Andersson, Chairman of Swedsoft
- Björn Regnell, LTH
- Helena Holmström-Olsson, Malmö university and Software center
- Nicolas Martin-Vivaldi, Addalot
- Chris Ward, Sony Mobile
Register here. Please register no later than February 25th.
The event is free of charge.